Thursday, July 16, 2015

CdM Spotlight Lorraine France


Bonjour toute le monde! I have arrived in Lorraine France this week. Yesterday I dined Al fresco with my friends who cooked me a specialty of Lorraine torte de flambe. The delicious meal was even better outdoors in the fresh air of Lorraine. We ate on the patio surrounded by tall green mountains and wildflowers. La Campagne as the French call it is like something out of a storybook. Driving on the windy roads on our way in to town we passed beautiful open fields with hay bails scattered throughout just like a Monet painting. No two houses are alike here, each has its own unique style, but all of them have brightly colored flowers sitting on the windowsills and balconies. This morning I woke up to birds chirping outside my window and chiming bells ringing throughout the picturesque town.

Today I am going shopping and sightseeing in Metz because the airlines have lost my luggage again! I can't wait to see what I will find!

No comments:

Post a Comment