Sunday, September 13, 2015

Melange: Wearable Tech tradeshow in DTLA


Hi everybody! I wanted to announce that I will be doing a panel on Social Media and the connected generation of Millennials on Wednesday September 16 at 3:30 pm at the Melange tradeshow at the New Mart in DTLA. This is the first ever Melange tradeshow, an expo on the new innovations in the fashion industry happening in the wearable tech field. I am excited to be a part of this new and innovative crossover between the fashion and technology industries. I can't wait to see what Melange will have in store. There will be many exciting panelists besides myself presenting, like the VP of BCBG Max Azria and many exciting exhibits with new products for the wearable tech industry. As well as a mini fashion show at the end of the day. I think this event is a must see for anyone in the fashion industry. I am excited to offer my readers an exclusive discount offer for 50% off the ticket price to the Melange show. Just add @cerisesdumatin and @Melangelive on Instagram and click the link below to recieve your discount! Hope to see everyone at my panel!

Come Join Us
For those of you who have not yet registered but would like to attend we are happy to pass along to you a 50% discount code so you can experience the inaugural Melange Live 2015 Event due to take place next week in downtown Los Angeles. All the details are  and we hope you can join us.

Please note, there is only a limited number of tickets remaining and we will be fulfilling these on a first come, first serve basis until sold out.


No comments:

Post a Comment