Thursday, July 9, 2015

Restaurant Review: The Boulevard at the Beverly Wilshire hotel


Beverly Hills the land of luxury, and plastic surgery is a must see for anyone visiting LA. I love to go shopping on Rodeo drive and at the Grove, a beautiful outdoor shopping mall. Another thing I like to do is people watch and I found the perfect spot at the Beverly Wilshire hotel, called the Boulevard. The charming cafe has outdoor seating so you can sit on the street and admire the fancy cars and people on giant shopping sprees with their bejeweled dogs in tow. The friendly staff is very helpful and they even offer validated parking which is hard to find in LA.The restaurant has many delicious options but my favorite are the afternoon snacks. I tried the mini taco platter filled with tropical flavors. 


Of course I ordered my obligatory shirley temple. 

Of course the best things on the menu are the desserts. My favorite is the rocky rodeo sundae recommended by my waiter. The giant sundae comes with cookies and chocolate and is the perfect way to cool off on a hot Los Angeles day.

No comments:

Post a Comment