Monday, March 26, 2018

Kollectin tea Party at Fifi and Romeo in Beverly Hills

Today I headed into Beverly Hills to the cutest little boutique called Fifi and Romeo for a Tea Party and girls afternoon with one of my favorite apps, Kollectin! The jewelry app was celebrating it's latest collection launch, a partnership with Yana Sirkin, shop owner and celebrity pet stylist. Bloggers, influencers and fashion industry experts showed up to check out the new styles and mingle. The theme of the day was a Mad Hatter Tea and everyone was encouraged to come in their most fashionable hats. I chose to go with a 90s theme from my all time favorite fashion film, Cluelelss. My look was inspired by Yana because she is queen of 90s fashion (which her adorable shop reflects) and she actually worked as a costume designer on the movie!! If you are into costume design stay tuned for my interview with Yana about her fascinating career in Hollywood costume and fashion design which will be up on the blog soon! My look was totally vintage inspired and I even had this matching plaid hat to complete the outfit for the tea party theme! My jacket is a retro piece from the 90s with shoulder pads and everything!

Guests enjoyed taking pictures all around the store which is basically a giant photo op. Yana welcomed us to her store saying, "This is my place that I come to just be a girl" Plus as a bonus we got to play with Yana' dogs which were dressed in the cutest little coordinated cherry outfits! Since I'm a huge fan of cherries I had to get a pic with them.

Everyone had a great time drinking champagne and tasting the amazing pastries and cupcakes and of course tea!

The new jewelry line already had people adding items to their wishlist and I love this cute pink bow necklace! I can't wait to see it up on the kollectin app. The tea party was definitely a success and everyone had a great time mingling and trying on the fun new jewelry pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment