Thursday, September 20, 2018

The Perfect Blow Dryer for the Girl on the Go from FHI Heat













This summer I am so excited to try out my new fruit dryer from FHI Heat. This cute little blow dryer is so compact AND it's covered in strawberries which is perfect for me because you guys know how much I love fruit! (and if you don't all you have to do is read the blog title) I am loving this for summer because I can bring it on all my travels whether it's a big trip or just a weekend getaway this blow dryer fits perfectly in any suitcase and barely takes up any room. I love the small case it comes in because there is even space to fit a comb or some extra mousse so I can keep all my hair accessories in once place on my travels. I was so excited to try it out I had my best friend and hair stylist extraordinaire Cat (@chapmans_beauty)come over to give me a blow out as soon as my fruit dryer arrived.







Check out the amazing results below! My hair came out so smooth and shiny and even though this dryer is small it really packs the heat in my hair was dry in no time! I love the strawberry print on this cute product because it is perfect for my aesthetic but there are more patterns for everyone! FHI Heat offers oranges, and limes too to get you in the summer mood! If you're looking for the perfect blow dryer to take with you anywhere I would definitely recommend this one! It folds up when you're done using it and it could even be something to take with you if you know you're going to need a touch up later in the day for a big event. Just slip it in your bag and no one will even notice it's there! Check out the link below to find yours on sale now!





No comments:

Post a Comment