Monday, October 29, 2018

Halloween Masquerade Ball at the Sixty in Beverly Hills





This year I got to celebrate Halloween in style at the Halloween masquerade ball on the rooftoop of the charming Sicty Hotel in Beverly Hills. The event was hsoted by MTS development and everyone came dressed in their best masks and Halloween attire. The venue was perfect with 360 views of LA and lounge seating for relaxing and enjoying the cityscape.


There was a best dressed contest and plenty of photo ops. Bloggers and creatives from all over LA turned out to celebrate the haunted holiday in their best gowns and creative masks. The music was great and the DJ got everyone in a party mood with Halloween classics like Thriller. Soon the crowd was dancing the night away and the best part was everyone was anonymous so people were trying out all kinds of dance moves. The stylish crowd was mingling and everyone seemed to have a great time.



I wore a vintage midnight blue floor length dress with a silver mask and silver accessories. I love this dress because it has a tie back so there is no sticky zipper to worry about and it always fits like a glove regardless of if I have my summer body or my winter coat on! ;) I loved my hair and makeup look as well courtesy of my BFF Chapman's beauty! This girl is so talented! The whole night was so fun and the masquerade added an extra element of mystery putting me in the Halloween mood! Check out my look below!








No comments:

Post a Comment