Monday, September 30, 2019

The Ultimate London Beauty Experience: My Tilbury Transformation in Covent Garden

During my stay in London I made sure to hit all the most fashionable tourist spots because I didn't want to miss that famous London High Street look!
I also made a special stop at the famous Covent Gardens which is a market in London that's popular with many local fashion bloggers and full of chic stores and cute photo ops! I was invited to get my Tilbury Transformation at the Charlotte Tilbury London store in Covent Gardens and couldn't wait to check out the location! I already covered the opening of Charlotte Tilbury's very first LA store at the Grove this summer and was so excited to see what the original London boutique had in store for me! When I arrived at the shop I headed downstairs to the very royal looking beauty lounge and checked in for my make up appointment. My artist Billie was so friendly and helped me take some before and after pictures for you guys so you can see my transformation!

She started with the skincare routine to give my face a natural glow and then applied the new airbrush foundation that I have been dying to try! The foundation was super light but gave great coverage and stayed on all day! After finishing with my face she started working on my eyes and even let me try the brand new Starry Eyes pallette along with the Rose Gold cream eyeshadow.

 I love the Rose Gold cream color because it easily blends into the skin and stays shimmery all day long!




Finally we finished my look with a pop of color to match my outfit. This lipstick color is called "The Queen" and I am in love with this bright and bold shade! It matched my dress perfectly and definitely has a royal and sophisticated tone to it making it different from a traditional bright pink lip. Check out the amazing results below! I headed off to my afternoon tea looking and feeling very posh as the brits would say! I would definitely recommend stopping by the store for fans of the brand! I scheduled my transformation for right before my Pret a Portea reservation at the Berkeley hotel and I can definitely say that getting my makeup done by a Tilbury expert really made a difference! It saved me so much time and hassle getting ready and came out way better than anything I could've done at my hotel so I would definitely recommend making an appointment if you are on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment