Wednesday, February 10, 2021

How to Throw the Cutest Galentine's Day Valen"tiny" Party

 


Galentine's day is such a fun holiay to celebrate whether you are in a relationship or living your best single life. It is a great excuse to get together with your girls and celebrate your friendships! Plus since pink is my favorite color I love going all out with decor and themed food and drinks! This is my guide to throwing an amazing Valen"tiny" party which is basically just another way of saying finger foods but I can't resist a good play on words. Everything at this party was mini sized and so cute but more importantly delicious. Read on for a list of my favorite recipes and have a great time celebrating! 


This tray was for the chocolate fondue. I used mini marshmallows, strawberries, clementine's (mini oranges), and more for dipping. I decided to take a shortcut and bought the Fruita microwaveable chocolate to use for the fondue which worked pretty well! It is just a little quicker to dry than regular fondue so make sure to eat right after you serve it!


I also did some baking. I baked mini cupcakes, and mini cheesecakes which honestly came out delicious. They were the perfect bite size and I even took some in my lunch the following week. I made these cheesecakes themed and swirled in some red food coloring to make a delicious pink swirl. I also topped it with fresh berries for a sweet and juicy finish. 

I didn't just serve desserts though! I also baked these delicious mini potatoes which is one of my favorite appetizer recipes. And for the main course I served mini smokies. These are one of my favorite party snacks because they are super easy to prep! I just threw them in the crock pot with some BBQ sauce and they came out great! 

For drinks I would highly recommend a Rossini cocktail if you want to serve alcohol. They are the perfect refreshing bubbly drink to hang with your girls and you can top them off with extra strawberries! It is the perfect glam drink and the best part is it's pink so it will be on theme! 

Let me know what your favorite Valentine's recipes are in the comments or if you have tried any of these! Happy Galentine's Day! 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I am going to do this, great for having to stay home during these times.

    ReplyDelete