Thursday, September 1, 2016

Courtney Allegra Melrose launch party


Thursday night I headed over to the grand opening of the first ever Courtney Allegra flagship store on Melrose Avenue. The star studded event included appearances from young Hollywood celebrities who are some of the young designer’s clients as well as Los Angeles fashion industry professionals. The 19 year old fashion student and designer already has her own retail location. I interviewed her about her success and she was excited to realize this major step in her career. I asked Allegra about her designs and she told me that she wanted to design fashionable and sexy swimwear.


Her swimwear line has taken off and she has been able to show her collection at several Los Angeles fashion week events. Thursday she was eager to show me her new line of street wear which included graphic tees and some metallic pieces., which were a crowd favorite. After talking with Courtney I was able to interview a childhood friend who told me she had started hand sewing her first designs at 15. The hard work of this motivated young designer is definitely paying off. I can’t wait to see what else she will come up with!


The event was full of chic looks and emerging trends for Fall but don't worry I’ve done the hard work for you. Here is a breakdown of the latest Hollywood must haves.

Trench dress


I love the silhouette of this trench dress. It is the perfect basic to accessorize with all the bright colors we've seen on the runway for Fall.

Army green


Celebrities favored this muted color on the pink carpet at this event. The sexy lines mixed with street style makes this look a must have for Fall.

Metallics


The matching metallic set at the center of the Courtney Allegra store is a fun take on the 90s revival we've been seeing this season. A must have for anyone whose seen Clueless!

Leopard print


This Fall is all about bold statements and leopard print is the perfect way to make yours. I especially love the rainbow colors in the Courtney Allegra collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment