Friday, May 5, 2017

Fashion Consciousness Magazine: Blue Party in Hollywood



Today I headed over to the W Hotel in Hollywood to celebrate the release of Fashion Consciousness Magazine's new issue release. The theme this year was blue and everyone showed up decked out in all shades from turquoise to navy and everything in between. I opted for my light blue sequin dress and had a great time taking photos on the red carpet. The party looks like it might spark a trend for the coming season as I've been seeing tons of blue pops on the runways lately.



The Blue Issue of Fashion Consciousness magazine also included some great editorial shots in blue looks which definitely gave me some ideas for this trending color. I enjoyed mingling at the party before the fashion show started. This year's show celebrated all the past issues of Fashion Consciousness magazine which each featured a different color. The amazing presentation showcased looks that captured the theme of each issue progressing through the rainbow in shimmery and avant guarde designs. Party goers enjoyed the exciting runway show and everyone got treated to an explanation of the power and meaning behind the color blue by the editor Valeria. While I generally prefer pink, even I was convinced that blue can sometimes be an equally fashionable statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment