Sunday, June 4, 2017

Summer Concert Style: Lady Antebellum at the Hollywood Bowl


Last night I attended the Lady Antebellum You Look Good concert at the Hollywood Bowl and besides listening to some great music I also got the chance to see some cute concert outfits! This was the band's first performance at the Hollywood Bowl which they described as a "Bucket List moment" and the ampitheater was packed with fans on the perfect California evening. Opening act Kelsea Ballerini warmed up the crowd with some brand new songs including her new single "I hate Love Songs". Lead Singer for Lady A, Hillary Scott, also showed off her LaBellum collection and said she hoped the "boho chic" clothes would work for day to night looks for her fans.

Speaking of day to night looks, you can also check out my summer concert look plus my new video on what to wear to a summer concert below for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment