Tuesday, December 11, 2018

What Does Tom Schwartz Want For Christmas This Year?


I got an exclusive interview with reality star and new bar owner Tom Schwartz at the ChildHelp Charity night in Beverly Hills where he told me all about his plans for the holidays including what he wants most for Christmas this year! It’s definitely not what you’d think either! The Vanderpump rules star made a rare solo red carpet appearance for the event held at the Sofitel Hotel in Beverly Hills. You can read more about the event in this article.
First, he talked about how exciting it was to finally be living his dream of owning his own business here in LA saying, “It’s surreal to see my name on a billboard on Santa Monica Blvd you know? I’ve just been lucky since moving to LA. I mean there were highs and lows don’t get me wrong I went through a few rough patches but lately I’ve just been really fortunate. The bar is going really well. I just got to have my mom out here and I took her to the bar and it was such a magical moment I cried and it as like a dream come true.”
Then we got to talking about the holiday season and what a great time of year it is to give. Tom said, “I’m looking forward to giving back more I’ve just been blessed lately and I want to pay it forward and I’m always looking for more charities to contribute to and be a part of and just give back a little bit.”
Tom mentioned the ChildHelp charity that he was supporting on the red carpet that night and said, “It’s really cool, I was aware of this but I didn’t realize the reach, I had no idea how long it had been around and I was just reading about their story and the creation of this. I was just blown away. They’re making a difference every single day and they’re doing great work and I plan on being more involved here now that I know more about the charity.”
But besides giving, the other big thing the holidays brings to mind is what we can get. Speaking of presents Tom shared what his number one on his list for Christmas this year saying, “I just wanna spend more time with my family. I don’t get to see them nearly enough, they live on the opposite coast and I miss them so much I literally think about them everyday. I’m gonna go home and I’m just gonna snuggle with my mom and my dad and give my brothers a big kiss. I’m gonna spoil everybody maybe take them on some sort of lavish trip like the keys or something. Get some scooters, go fishing catch and release of course!”
So there you have it, more time with family is what Tom is most looking forward to this Christmas. What a great way to spend the holidays! What are you guys most looking forward to this season??

No comments:

Post a Comment