Friday, December 21, 2018

Romeo and Juliet Couture Holiday Style Guide

This Holiday Season I am sharing some amazing looks from one of my favorite fashion brands the NYC based Romeo and Juliet Couture! Check out how I styled these winter essential pieces below for all your holiday glam inspo!

1. NYE Sparkle




I love this black dress because New Years Eve is all about sparkle! I styled it with these metallic black and silver stockings and these Kollectin Jewels! I went for a kind of retro glam look inspired by Marilyn Monroe since I was in Vegas! The diamonds in the background at the Cosmopolitan Chandelier bar really bring out the sparkle in this dress making it perfect for going out! It is slim fitting so it is great for a party dress but still classy and comfortable to wear!

Get this look with the R+J black sparkly velvet party dress. Bonus: it's on sale right now! https://romeoandjulietcouture.com/shop/asymmetrical-ribbed-velvet-dress-sequin-detail/


2.Classy Christmas Red


I am obsessed with this red lace dress because it is so versatile! It is of course perfect for the holiday season because it has this beautiful dark red color and can be worn to any holiday party at the office or among friends! However I feel like it could work for so many other things too! It is well fitted but not low cut so it would make a great work dress if you are really looking to dress up for the office. It could also be a great date night dress for Valentine's Day because it has the classic sweetheart neckline and all this beautiful lace detailing. This is a winter staple item you must have in your closet!

Get this look with the simple and elegant R+J red lace bodycon dress https://romeoandjulietcouture.com/shop/bodycon-midi-lace-dress/


3. Glamour Girl

This jumpsuit is the cutest thing and actually really comfortable too! It is made out of soft and warm material perfect for the winter months. Plus it has this fun cutout and cute bow giving it a girly look. I styled it with my white fur coat and Juicy Couture chunky ankle boots for a fun and over the top fashion look. It was perfect for Vegas and made me feel very chic all night long!

Get this extra style with this chic and comfy R+J plaid jumpsuit. https://romeoandjulietcouture.com/shop/plaid-tie-front-jumpsuit/


4. The Pink Lady Look

I LOVE this pink metallic jacket! I feel like I'm going to be wearing it on repeat all winter long because it goes with so many things! I styled it with my black jeans and this sparkly Express tank top plus these matching pink metallic Guess heels for a very retro and daring style. I was inspired by the classic black leather look Sandy wore in Grease the movie so I went with a bold lip and curled my hair as well. It was so fun to walk around Vegas in this outfit and I got tons of compliments!

Get this Retro Grease Movie Style with the R+J Pink Metallic Moto Jacket https://romeoandjulietcouture.com/shop/foil_moto_jacket/

If you want to see more of these looks check out my new post The Top 10 Most Insta Worthy Spots in Las Vegas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment