Friday, April 12, 2019

Coachella Pre-Party at the MiraMonte Resort in the Desert (Check Out the rest of my coverage in Hollywood Glam Magazine!)



Coachella is kicking off and celebrities and fashionistas are all heading to the desert for the music filled weekend! This year many celebs and influencers are starting the celebrations off early with pre-parties at the most fashionable desert getaways. I attended the GBK gifting lounge at the Miramonte hotel and resort on Thursday night. The event was held outdoors and featured live music as well as several fun new brands to discover. There was everything from beauty brands to fashion lines and even jewelry designers.
I had so much fun checking out all the cool and trendy items and even got a custom necklace designed by Kate Mesta jewelry! Later on Lance Bass actually stopped by the same booth and go a custom necklace made for Ariana Grande with lyrics on it before their performance at the festival!
I had so much fun showing off my festival makeup in these amazing Glammy Vanities and even got to take a mini mirror home complete with backlighting! The party was the perfect way to get into action mode and Hint waters kept everyone hydrated with their fruit infused sparkling water. It was the ultimate VIP experience!
Finally I discovered this great new brand, Old Gringo Boots which was very popular among celebrity guests was well. They were offering the perfect statement boot to complete any festival look! I am so excited to see more from this brand at Stagecoach festival which I will also be attending! Their craftsmanship and fun designs make them the perfect accessory for creating the perfect country look with a stylish flair! Check out more of my Stagecoach style coverage here and keep checking back for all the latest festival season trends!
Plus check out my full article on the GBK lounge event in Hollywood Glam Magazine to read more about the latest Coachella celebrity gossip!

No comments:

Post a Comment