Friday, April 26, 2019

My Stagecoach 2019 Look Day 1



Stagecoach Day 1 kicked off with amazing performances from Luke Bryan and several other country stars. I got to go behind the scenes with Stagecoach rising star Tyler Rich who gave an exclusive interview before his performance at the festival on Friday. Check out my coverage in Hollywood Glam Magazine.  
For my Day 1 look I went with something cool as Friday was expected to be one of the hottest days of the weekend. I wanted to keep the festival vibe going while still adding country flair and I had fun playing with my makeup look as well to add some bright colors to my outfit. I even got to stop by the Pantene booth for a hair touch up and got glitterized for the evening!
And you know I was keeping track of all the fashion and beauty trends at the festival so of course I had to stop by the Estee Lauder MakeUp arcade where I got to play fun games, get a makeup sample, and even won an awesome prize bag full of beauty care for the desert! I’m so excited to be back for the country party in the desert this year you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment