Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The Ultimate GiftGuide for the Travel Savvy Gal in Your Life!



This year is all about travel for me and I'm making it a mission to visit as many places as possible during my around the world adventure! In honor of all these travels I have decided to create a travel themed gift guide that includes all of my favorite travel products that are essential for a girl on the go!

1. Holland Valley Coffee
https://www.hollandvalleycoffee.com/
Every travel lover knows that between planes, trains, and long drives you're not getting much sleep on travel days no matter how comfortable the seats promise to be! That's why I love Holland Valley coffee because it is 50 percent stronger than other brands and makes waking up early after a long day of traveling that much easier!

2. Boscia Skincare Clear skin Mist
https://www.boscia.com/shop/product_detail.php?products_id=109
This refreshing mist is something I never leave home without because traveling can be really hard on your skin leaving it dry and tired! The clear skin mist is easy to spray on night or day and helps to keep any blemishes from cropping up as well as gives your skin a refreshing glow while you're on the go!

3. Joico Blondelife Shampoo and Conditioner

https://www.joico.com/blonde-life/
The Joico Blonde life haircare set is my favorite travel hair product because it always leaves my hair looking shiny, smooth, and easy to style!

4. Shiseido Under Eye Cream
This Shiseido under eye cream is a travel essential for me. I apply it day and night as part of my skincare routine no matter where I am because it keeps my eyes looking fresh the next morning and throughout the day no matter how little sleep I get! It reduces puffiness, under eye bags, and works to prevent wrinkles as well!

5. Boscia Skincare Konjac cleansing sponge
https://www.boscia.com/shop/product_detail.php?products_id=196&showonlytravelsize=0
This facial cleansing sponge from Boscia is the perfect travel companion to make washing your face easy and fast. It doesn't require any additional soap because the natural cleansing ingredients are already infused in the sponge! Just wet it down, wash, and go!

6. Kollectin Jewelry Statement Pieces

https://www.kollectin.com/
My Kollectin jewelry statement pieces are a travel essential for me because they easily glam up any outfit and give me the option to change up my look without packing too many clothes! Adding a statement necklace or a set of bracelets can change my whole look so no one notices I'm wearing the same thing twice in one week! Of course that leaves more room in my suitcase for shoes which I always tend to overpack on! You can check out my current pieces available in my Kollectin boutique on the app now!

Check out any of these products and trust me your jet setting friends will love you forever after finding one of these items in their stocking this year! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment