Thursday, December 31, 2020

NYE Glam MakeUp and Hair

 


 

 Happy New Years everybody! I wanted to share this tutorial with you for a fun and sparkly NYE makeup and hair style featuring some new products that I am absolutely loving right now. 


First I started with my hair. For the hair style I went with a gentle wave and wanted my hair to be very smooth and shiny for this look. Using the JOICO violet smoothing foam to prep my hair I was able to get a great curl that was not frizzy and laid very nicely. I also used the JOICO Blondelife line including the shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask before I styled my hair. Then I added the brightening veil which really helped give my hair a good color and prepped it for styling. I also used some of my favorite go to products for my hair including the CHI iron guard to protect my hair from the heat and the Big Sexy Hair mousse for lift and texture to help the curls stay. Check out the new technique I tried to achieve these waves in my video! 

Next I created a glittery NYE makeup look using some of my favorite brands like Shiseido, Ofra cosmetics, Becca cosmetics, Marc Jacobs and more as well as some brand new products!

I started with this Shiseido self refreshing foundation that also has spf 30 in it. I love the feel of this silky smooth foundation and the fact that it protects your skin from the sun as well! I mixed two colors, lace and ivory together to achieve a tone that matched my skin. I also used my brand new Ofra highlighter in Rodeo Drive which I got on sale during black Friday! I love how sparkly the Ofra highlighters are they really pick up the light and seem to last! I finished off with a new product called a living luminizer by RMS beauty. I love this pearly finish because it is so versatile. You can really use it for so many things. I put mine on top of my cheeks and the inside corners of my eyes. For my eyeshadow I used the Marc Jacobs Very merry cherry palette along with some other colors from my Shiseido eye palette. For the finishing touch I used this Shiseido shimmergel gloss in Shin-Ku red and my new Sweet Street cosmetics lip color in bright red for a festive and vintage holiday vibe. 

Check out my latest article on the upcoming Pro Safety Beauty Summit for more of my favorite new beauty products and trends for the New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment