Thursday, December 31, 2020

The Pro Safety Beauty Summit: My Favorite Beauty Products of 2021


2020 brought so many changes to the world and has created so many new trends for every industry. The beauty industry in particular has had to come up with innovative ways to adapt and many trends are here to stay. That is what the new Pro Safety Beauty Summit is all about. The Pro Safety Beauty Summit will take place January 11-13 with several top beauty industry experts as guest speakers. This virtual event will cover all of the latest trends in the beauty industry and what new directions the beauty world is headed in 2021. It will also feature some of the latest new products and rising companies that are making waves right now. I have an exclusive preview of the gift bags for this fun event and I have rounded up a list of my top 3 favorite products here! 

1. RMS Beauty living luminizer 

The RMS Beauty living luminizer is a great beauty product because it is super versatile which will definitely be a trend in 2021. This sparkly finishing luminizer goes over top of any makeup look and really brightens it up! It is the perfect thing to achieve that dewy skin look that can be so difficult to create with heavy makeup. You can check out my NYE makeup tutorial to see how I used it in real life! 

2. Hand sanitizing spray 


This moisturizing hand sanitizer spray is one of my favorite products because I have always been conscious about germs even before 2020. I love that this one is also moisturizing because as we all know sanitizers can really dry your hands out after a lot of use. This way when I'm on the go I can take care of moisturizing and also keep my hands clean at the same time! I also love that it comes in a spray which is much more convenient than the gels. Plus I can spray it on my arms too if I need to which let's be honest, sometimes you just want to sanitize everything after traveling in a big crowd!

 


3. The hair wipe 

The hair wipe is another really innovative product I am interested to try. This shampoo wipe works on all hair types and is completely rinse free for when you're on the go. It is also small and convenient to carry with you if you don't have room for a dry shampoo. 

All of these products are definitely useful for 2021 and beyond! I can't wait to hear from some of the guest speakers at the Pro Safety Beauty Summit so make sure to tune in! You can follow this link to their website to reserve your space and learn more about the event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment