Monday, July 7, 2014

10 things I can't live without

  1. DiorAddict lipgloss in Flash- I carry it everywhere and can't imagine leaving the house without it! I got my first tube from the source itself- House of Dior in Paris on 30 Avenue Montaigne in the Quartier du Champs-Elysees. Christian Dior is my favorite couture designer and my idol. Of course I had to visit la maison Dior! Having that extra sparkle on my lips always makes me feel confident and glamorous!
  2. Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!- I have too many to pick just one favorite but the perfect pair of shoes can solve almost any problem! I am always growing my shoe collection and am a confessed shoeholic! But any fashionable lady knows shoes can make or break the outfit! (Yes I'm talking to you BeyoncĂ©. I will never forget those Balenciaga sandals!)
  3. My iphone and Kate Spade pink polk-a-dot case- iphones are probably the most popular accessory today. We see them everywhere! But having an awesome case is almost as important! I think the key to picking the right case is to make sure it represents your personality because, let's face it, your iphone is going to be with you no matter what you're wearing. Also I can't live without my Instagram, Vogue, and TripAdvisor apps! They all help keep me up to date on the latest trends and make on-the-go shopping and traveling so much easier! (Coming soon! My top 5 favorite Instagram accounts!)
  4. Samsonite rolling swivel suitcase in Pink- I can't picture trying to wind my way through that crazy airport traffic and keeping my outfit intact without it! I always bring it on my travels because it's so versatile. It works as an overnighter for a weekend getaway to Vegas or as a carry on when I fly to Europe, not to mention how nice it is to have on those uneven cobblestone streets!
  5. Pastries!-Whether it's biting into a warm flaky Pain au Choclat in the morning or savoring a delicate Tarte de Framboise after dinner, I have a sweet tooth for sure! Mmmmm Napoleans or Opera cakes are some of my cheat day favorites! (Check out my list of patisseries by city for more!)
  6.  Dior LadyCat2 Sunglasses in Pink- My version of Anna Wintour's famous shades. I never leave home without them. Perfect for when I need to look important I always get compliments on my stylish sunglasses. I think chic sunglasses are sort of the equivalent to a golden ticket in LA. You can get in anywhere if you have the right sunnies and attitude.
  7. Lucky Charm Bracelet-For every place I visit I have to get a charm. That's the one thing I can't miss on a trip. My grandmother and I have silver charm bracelets that we collect charms for together. It's a family tradition.  I can't imagine being on a trip without it!
  8. Little Dictionary of Fashion by Dior- filled with everything fom technical terms to sage advice to funny pick me ups- this book has it all. My go to for fashion do's and dont's as well as historical inspiration for when I'm feeling a fifties fashion moment. This little pink book is almost as necessary as a little black dress.
  9. Clinique Citybloc- Part of my morning ritual. This foundation is both high quality and functional. Since my skin is extremely sensitive to the sun this foundation is perfect for me wiith spf 45! I also love it because it blends into my skintone and doesn't look or feel too heavy. Perfect for preventing wrinkles because I never forget to put it on- when do you leave the house without putting on foundation!
  10. Temps des Cerises T-shirt- This American vintage inspired French brand is one of my favorites not only because of their flawless fusion between French and American style but also because of the name! In case you haven't noticed I looooove cherries or, cerises in French, hence my blog title! This is my favorite soft fitted T-shirt for that perfect chic casual summer look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment