Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Spotlight: Charleze Theron, Jennifer Lawrence, and Marion Cotillard at Dior

Some of the famous names dotting the front row among the live orchids at the Dior couture show this Paris fashion week were Charleze Theron, Jennifer Lawrence,and Marion Cotillard. Jennifer Lawrence wore a messy up do while Charleze Theron chose a silver frock. Marion Cotillard opted for an off the shoulder look. What do you think of their outfits?
Great make up on her this time but I'm not a fan of the minimalist shoulder detail on this outfit. Also I think the hair could have been better. What do you think?
This outfit is too metallic and 70s for me. She does not blend in with the cool floral background of this show. Also this dress is not fitting her shape very well I think she could do better. What do you think?
I really like the detailing on the front of this dress it's a little edgy but not overly so exactly her style. However I'm not a fan of this hairstyle or color on her. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment