Friday, August 17, 2018

Meet LA Blogger Babe Lainey of Iamfashionlaine

"Even my dog thinks she's an influencer" -Lainey, blogger at Iamfashionlaine


On Saturday at the Simply conference in LA I got to meet so many cool people from the fashion and beauty industry. Check out my interview with blogger and influencer Lainey of pop art fashion blog Iamfashionlaine. She spoke on a panel about being a micro-influencer and shared some great tips for bloggers just starting out. Before going on to her panel I got an exclusive interview with her where we talked about all things fashion and the latest trends in the industry as well as her top tips for micro-influencers.
She said, "Our panel is about the power of micro-influencers so I think the biggest tip is about being authentic to who you are because being your self is the biggest most special thing you can have in a world where everyone is an influencer, my dog thinks she's an influencer so its like what makes you different and I think its really you. That's what I figured out throughout the past 5-6 years about being a blogger."
This was a theme shared throughout the conference and something that really speaks to how the influecner space has evolved over the past couple of years.
Lainey told me about growing her blog and how her own personal style has changed since she started it. She is focused on a colorful style and her insta feed is filled with neon and rainbow outfits.

She told me about her look for the day saying, "Right now I'm wearing a crop top and a matching set and I love two pieces I love fun colorful stuff even if it's winter and I really do wear crop tops a lot so I feel like I always go back to that."

Lainey was taking advantage of all the great panels and expert opinions at the conference just like everyone else and she told me about the highlights she'd seen so far saying, "I've just been hopping around to the different panels and seeing a lot of people that I know and I was like Oh my God, Lo from the Hills is here! So I'm like freaking out. But just seeing the different people and hearing what they all have to say because everyone has something cool to say here!"

We also talked about her latest venture called Fashionablylatte a fashion and popculture Youtube show she created with her partner Diana Espir. She's been working on trying new content ideas with the show and was so excited when she found out I watched it. She even featured me on her insta story during the event! Check out her blog to see more of her fun styles here!

No comments:

Post a Comment