Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Internship Files Day 6

Today at Design Options I headed over to the LA textile show first thing in the morning. The LA international Textile show is happening on the 13th floor of the CalMart all week this week. There are many exhibitors including international textile companies as well as trim and manufacturing companies. Design Options is at booth 801. The show was pretty slow in the morning but the owner of Design Options Fran Sude had a seminar at 11 am. hte seminar was great and well attended. Fran talked about the color palettes for Spring 2016 and showcased the new Design Options home books that are increasingly popular. I was really able to learn a lot about color forecasting. After the seminar our booth got  much busier and I helped out Leslie our sales rep wit talking to the customers and answering their questions. I was also in charge of taking pictures for Amy to post on social media. I documented the busy booth you can check out my pictures on the Design Options Facebook page here and on my Instagram account @CerisesduMatin ! In the afternoon I headed back down to design options office and helped organize the Pantome colors and worked on finding more names for next seasons color stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment