Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Spotlight: Baseball season fun




Its baseball season again in Los Angeles! And I'm headed to a Dodger's game at the famous Dodger's stadium! The Dodger's are my favorite team of course and I can't wait to watch them play against the San Diego Padres. My favorite thing about baseball is probably the snacks, and I am looking forward to getting some nachos and cotton candy from the snack bar.


I have pretty good seats and I can't wait to sing some baseball cheers! Lets go Dodgers lets go!
As I walked into the Dodgers stadium past the giant baseballs that decorate the entrance the crowd began to stream in. I found my seat with a great view of the field.

The jumbo screen started the game off with some baseball cheers. Then as the first batter took their place the whole stadium filled with their batting song. Each batter had a different song and it was interesting to see their choice of music. I enjoyed the game as the sun set and then headed out for some snacks about halfway through. the stadium was full of blue and white with fans cheering on the team. About halfway throughout the game the jumbo screen panned the crowd looking for a kiss cam moment. It got a couple cute couples throughout the crowd on fun summertime dates. At the end of the game everyone rushed the field and sat on the grass to watch the fireworks fill the sky. If you are looking for a fun summertime activity in LA I would definitely recommend a Dodgers game. It is a great place to enjoy the outdoors and it's definitely an LA tradition.















No comments:

Post a Comment