Thursday, June 27, 2019

4th of July Style: Shine in Bold Stars and Stripes with My Favorite Summer Beauty Products



This fourth of July I am sharing some bold style inspiration along with my favorite beauty products for creating that glowing skin that will shine underneath the fireworks! I am obsessed with creating the perfect runway ready dewy skin look and I wanted to share my tips with you guys!


I paired this blue and white striped jacket with these bright red shorts and my favorite festive Kate Spade star print purse for an amazing patriotic and fierce outfit. The oversized jacket paired with shorts is one of my favorite street style trends of the summer. Finish it off with a pair of wedges for a polished look ready for a rooftop celebration with your friends!

For my ma

For my makeup look I started with the Shiseido WASO skincare line to make sure my skin was plump and moisturized before applying make up. Then I started with my favorite Becca backlight primer which is my favorite product for prepping my skin because it really brings out the shine when I apply the rest of my products! I use Fenty matte foundation and this Shiseido blush that has a little sparkle in it. Then I add in my highlighter using my NYX contouring pallette. I blend together the gold and champagne colors for a nice natural summer glow.
For my eyes, I started out with my Tarte mascara and used my Desert Oasis Pallette from BH cosmetics. My favorite shade in this pallette is called quartz which I applied in the corner of my eyes, then I used the gold sparkly sands on my lids and the beautiful dark turquoise blue color in the corners. I used my Dior brow pencil in Strawberry blonde to highlight my brows.
For my lips I used the brand new Charlotte Tilbury hotlips 2 lipstick in Patsy Red. Then I added my Lip Bar rose gold lipstick on top for a golden shimmer.
You can check out my article on the Charlotte Tilbury launch party at the Grove here to learn more about the brand new Hot Lips collection!
I loved this red white and blue makeup look which can go with any 4th of July outfit! I hope this look gives you some independence day style inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment