Saturday, June 15, 2019

Check Out My Coverage of the WishMan Movie Premier at the Historic Egyptian Theater on Hollywood Blvd!




I attended the red carpet premier of the Wishman movie which is a film based on the true story of Make A Wish foundation founder Frank Shankwitz and his journey to founding the world renowned charity. It was held at the historic Egyptian theater on Hollywood Boulevard which was such a fun venue! This theater has been around since the 1920s and was one of the first major theaters in Hollywood. It is decorated in an Egyptian theme all throughout representing the era of exploration from the 20s and harkening back to the days of the silver screen.


I went with a retro look for the event and had so much fun styling my outfit and glam makeup look!

Check out more from my article in Hollywood Glam magazine below!
https://www.hollywoodglammagazine.com/2019/06/09/wishman-movie-premiers-at-the-egyptian-theater-on-hollywood-blvd/

No comments:

Post a Comment