Tuesday, June 18, 2019

SHRD HairCare Launches at Ken Paves Salon in West Hollywood




Last night I headed over to the beautiful Ken Paves salon for an exclusive party held in their beautiful courtyard. The salon was offering blowouts and SHRD haircare was giving out their new line of nutritive shampoo and conditioners. The courtyard was beautifully decorated with lights and candles for the intimate gathering.

Everyone came out to celebrate the launch in style and enjoy the delicious sushi provided by Fire Sushi of Duarte. Labobatory also had delicious treats and I am in love with these amazing Pineapple Cakes!
They also served their alcoholic Boba tea which was a huge hit at the party. The night continued with music from DJ Haute and the beautiful setting was the perfect place for a #hairgoals selfie!
Ken Paves, celebrity hair stylist and founder of the salon was at the gathering and shared his latest tips for stylish cuts with guests.
I can't wait to try out the new line of SHRD products and loved all the fun accessories I got as well! What do you guys think, can I rock these pearl cat ears or no? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment