Thursday, June 27, 2019

A British Fashion Invasion at the Grove: Charlotte Tilbury Opens Her First US "Beauty Wonderland" in LA



On Wednesday night Charlotte Tilbury and several celebrity influencer guests took over the brand new Charlotte Tilbury store in the Grove to celebrate the grand opening of the celebrity make up artist's first US store. Of course the beauty guru to the stars chose LA for her first permanent Beauty Wonderland location since she is all about Hollywood Glam makeup. She has worked with A list celebs such as Natalie Portman, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Kate Moss, Nicole Kidman and tons more!
She also just launched a brand new line of her popular Hotlips line of lipsticks and they are all named after celebrities she loves like Edward Enniful, JK Rowling, Kylie Minogue, Amal Clooney, Jennifer Aniston and more! I learned all about the new line at the event because this line is benefiting a very special cause for Charlotte Tilbury. She has pledged to donate 1 million pounds to Women for Women, a charity that helps women in underdeveloped countries like the Democratic Republic of the Congo and many more! These lipsticks truly represent a great cause! 
Another one of my favorite things about this line is the packaging! Not only is it beautiful, it is sustainable and good for the environment because Charlotte specifically designed the tubes to be easily refilled so customers can keep their original packaging and purchase refill lip shades.

Charlotte brought her signature British luxury to Hollywood to create an amazing paradise for beauty lovers in the store. Every detail was carefully thought out from the beauty boudoir where guests could get their makeup done by experts to the Fountain of Youth where guests can experience the best skincare products from the brand. The London society meets LA glamour theme makes for a fun and luxurious shopping experience. I got to meet Charlotte at the exclusive pre-party where the fashion and beauty world's elite came out to celebrate the occasion!


First she stopped by the Charlotte Tilbury counter in Nordstrom to see her LA team and take pics! Then she made a quick wardrobe change and stepped onto the red carpet for the launch party wearing a sparkly black floorlength gown. Guests started to arrive and enjoyed the refreshments and hors d'oevres as well as beauty treatments in the beauty boudoir. Some of the celebrities in attendance included influencers Nicole Williams, Chloe Morello, Jade Marie, and of course yours truly!
For my red carpet look I decided to go for a British inspired style using the red, white, and blue color theme and completed my look with a hat a la Pippa Middleton. Charlotte even popped by for a pic with me and commented on my look! What do you guys think? Could I be a royal darlings? 
The event was a great success and I even got the exclusive on some new product launches that the brand will be rolling out this fall! I can't wait to see more from this amazing brand! 
Details on my look below!

I wore this amazing Kate Spade dress with navy blue polka dots and it even has pockets which you know I can't pass up! Then I accessorized with my Steve Madden red pumps, this bright red Kate Spade polka dot purse to match, my red and white hat, and topped it off with red lips! 
I pinned my hair up in a side twist to complete the elegant outfit and used my Kollectin pearls to pull everything together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment