Saturday, February 21, 2015

Get it while it's hot: Tapas!

Image result for julian serrano tapas


Tapas are my new favorite haute cuisine trend. If you haven't heard of tapas before they are a Spanish style Dim Sum type of eating experience. I have been to a couple different tapas restaurant and each of them have their own unique take on the idea but, basically you can each order different small plates and share them. I love the idea because it can be a great way to hang out with friends and taste many different foods! I also love the unique Tapas that chefs come up with. My favorites so far include Honey flavored steak and fried steak tacos.
Image result for julian serrano tapas

One of the best Tapas restaurant s I've visited is in Las Vegas in the Aria hotel. It is called Julian Serrano Tapas. The small hip restaurant has a great view of the hotel and a modern feel with the digital menus on iPads. They also have a delicious and interesting nouvelle cuisine menu.

Image result for julian serrano tapas
Next time you are looking for something new, try going to a tapas restaurant in your neighborhood! 

No comments:

Post a Comment