Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Internship Files Day 2


Today was my first day at Design Options a trend forecasting company also based in downtown LA.   The company produces trend forecasts for Women's and men's fashion, as well as Juniors and Home, but their specialty is bringing the style of LA to the world. They have offces in New York and a satellite office in Asia. The owner Fran Sude founded the company over 20 years ago. Today my first job was to review all the most reccent trend reports so I could be failiar with their latest work. Then I helped find the matching Pantome colors for the next report Design Options is working on. As an intern it is imprtant to be up to date on the product and servcies that the company offers. Next I helped pick out beauty pictures for their upcoming beauty report. I looked through many different magazines including Vogue and W magazine. Overall it was a great first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment