Saturday, December 20, 2014

Holiday Shopping: Colorado Street Pasadena




If you are looking for a place to get all your last minute shopping done in one stop, Colorado Street in Pasadena is perfect. There is a store for everyone here whether you are shopping for cute clothes for kids at Madewell or some holiday glitter at Tiffany's for that special  someone. Not to mention the quaint main street feel that gives off a Christmas spirit.  You can get all the holiday cheer you are looking for in a festive ambiance with the street performers singing Christmas carols and the lights on the trees and holiday window displays. Wandering the street and enjoying the view is especially nice in the warm Pasadena weather. And of course you can't have a successful shopping trip without some great food. There are so many delicious options to choose from. The Cheesecake Factory and Bucca di Beppos are both always a delicious choice.  If you have a little more time for a 5 course dinner, The Melting Pot is a fun place for fondue. If you are looking for a more local flavor there are many cute Italian cafes to choose from. For great Argentinian cuisine, 1810 serves up tasty entrees and delicious chocolate souffle.  Some even have live music. If Sushi is what you're in the mood for the best local place is Gayu Kaku just a block away on Greene Street. I personally decided to try the 800 Degrees Pizzeria where they make a homemade pizza right in front of you as you pick from the array of fresh ingredients. I also ordered a delicious side Italian salad. For dessert I headed over to one of the cute french cafes called Aux Delices and got a tasty creme brulee. After my hunger was satisfied I could really get down to business. Shopping! I headed over to Lucky brand where I was greeted by a friendly and attentive staff. Soon I was having my own movie montage trying on every pair of jeans in the store. I was putting on a mini fashion show for the store as I picked out my jeans and outfits.Together the helpful staff and I picked out two great pairs of jeans and they found me matching shirts and sweaters. They even convinced me to try a new color palette for the winter. Check my Instagram account @cerisesdumatin for pictures! I walked away with two great outfits and everything was on sale! It was definitely a successful shopping trip. Having store personnel excited about the merchandise always makes shopping more fun! This holiday season I definitely recommend Colorado Street as the ultimate shopping destination. If you are still stressed about gifts for the family you can find everything you need as well as great food and holiday cheer all in one place! Have you ever been to Old town Pasadena? What is your favorite holiday shopping destination? Have you ever had a movie moment while shopping and found that perfect outfit? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment