Monday, December 1, 2014

In case you were wondering about the blog title...


Let's start from the beginning, I have always loved cherries. Cherry pie, cherry cheesecake, cherry lipstick, you name it I have it with cherries on it. My favorite drink is a Shirley Temple. I even won an award at the county fair for entering my cherry collection when I was younger. I was an avid collector as a child. Anyways when I decided to make blog I wanted something original that sounded fun and juicy. Of course I immediately thought of cherries.But I couldn't come up with an original title that still sounded chic. Which brings me to my next point. I have also been studying French for the past four years and I hope to become fluent. After all isn't French the language of Fashion? So what does one do when they can't find a chic saying in English? Well she translates it into French of course! And that's how I came up with CerisesduMatin, which means cherries in the morning. Sort of a spin off on the daily dose or something like that. To me cherries make everything more fun so, I hope you enjoy reading your cherries in the morning and that it brightens up your day!

A cherry quilt I sewed.                                                         My acrylic painting of cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment