Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Fashion Bloggers night in: Kasai Hair Salon in Manhattan Beach California






On Thursday night I headed over to the Kasai Hair Salon in Manhattan Beach California for their first Fashion blogger event. Beauty and fashion bloggers from all over LA came out to the fun event. As I walked in I was greeted at the door and asked what I would like to have done. I was offered a style consultation, blow dry, or color consultation. I opted for a style consultation as I've been playing with the idea of a new style for awhile. Kasai himself, the expert hair stylist who has worked under Frederick Fekkai in Beverly Hills (one of my all time favorite hair product brands) and styled celelbrities, came over to my chair and we talked about different style options. Kasai was able to come up with the perfect cut for me since I was interested in something low maintenance that I could style different ways. Next, I go tot speak with Amy the color consultant who gave me some fun and creative ideas for coloring my hair! Then Kasai asked me if I would like to do the cut tonight. I was not about to turn down the opportunity for a Kasai cut so I agreed. We headed over to the shampoo station and then back to my chair.

After Kasai had finshed Amy gave me a bouncy blow dry and showed me how to style my bangs different ways. I enjoyed a s'more flavored dessert in a cup while Amy finished my hair. I love my new look and can't wait to debut it at Fashion Week LA in a few weeks!
I enjoyed mingling with the other bloggers and tasted the delicious cupcakes and appetizers.

Amy handed me a goody bag on my way out and I can't wait to try out all the new fun products inside! I would definitely recommend the Kasai treadtement for anyone unsure of what style they are looking for.

Before and After!

2 comments:

  1. Hair Salon in Manhattan. Cuts, Color & Style- Short, long, straight & curly hair. Warrentricomi Salon. Haircuts and Styling. Spa and Salon Services. Free Consultation. Highlights: Good Services Available, 20 Years Of Experience. Fore More Information https://www.warrentricomi.com/pages/haircolor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warrentricomi salon provides Hair Salon in Manhattan products and a staff of men and women eager to help my Best hair patrons look their best. Men are as welcome as women in my salon. Let us help you to solve the problems of looking older than you want to look. With Warrentricomi . Fore More Information https://www.warrentricomi.com/pages/founders

    ReplyDelete