Saturday, March 19, 2016

Tortilla Republic: Melrose Avenue


Today I went down to Melrose Avenue one of my favorite shopping spots in LA and went out to lunch a few streets away from where I was going to fashion week in Hollywood. I wandered up and down the streets and found this cute Mexican cafe called Tortilla Republic on the corner of Robertson and Melrose. This restaurant was extremely convenient because they had great parking and were located right next to some fun shops on Melrose. I checked out the menu and decided on a breakfast burrito. The restaurant had a great atmosphere and seemed popular on a Saturday afternoon. I loved the modern decor and my seat right next to the window where I could people watch on the street. My breakfast burrito came and was a pretty big portion but was delicious. They also have fresh tortillas and chips and salsa. I would definitely come back to this fun restaurant as they had great service and were a quick and easy stop. It was definitely a trendy place and full of young fashion forward crowds.










After I finished at Tortilla Republic I realized I had a little extra time and stopped at the Aroma bar and Grill on Sunset Boulevard for a dessert. I was able to find street parking quickly and enjoyed tasting their creme brulee to satisfy my sweet tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment