Sunday, April 15, 2018

From Dusk till Dawn: Romeo and Juliet Couture Coachella Afterparty


On Saturday night, after a historical performance from Beyonce at Coachella music festival music and fashion lovers kept the good vibes going at an exclusive after party in the desert hosted by Romeo and Juliet Couture. I headed out to the party to check out the celebrity DJs, fun party vibes, and festival fashions. The party kicked off with music by DJs Kyroman and EC Twins and as guests arrived they enjoyed exploring the eclectic outdoor venue. First, I grabbed some food from the delicious cafe serving tasty protein bowls.
Then I headed over to the Style artist lounge for photo ops. A Prince tribute poster hung on the wall as a reminder of the famous singer's Coachella appearances over the years. I, of course had to take my picture with it since Prince was one of my favorite artists before he passed in 2016. #legendsneverdie

The crew for TV star Paul Fisher's show "I Can Make You A Model" was filming their 72 hour Coachella challenge special edition. The contest was held in conjunction with Romeo and Juliet Couture and the winning model will receive the chance to be the new face of the brand. Fashionable festival goers snapped selfies of their best looks all night hoping to win the I am Juliet challenge.


There were plenty of amazing looks and no shortage of fun photo ops at the event. Check out my look for the night below!


I wore this Free People sequin dress and ended up blending in with these pink flamingos! I love the bright pink sparkles and the fact that this dress has yellow sparkles that you can reveal for a fun edgy look too! I paired it with these fun fringe heels and my Kate Spade clutch. I finished off the look with this festival themed jewelry from Kollectin. The necklace has crystal charms, an arrow, and several layers that went perfectly with my look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment