Sunday, April 29, 2018

My Stagecoach Look Day3

I cant beleive it is already Day 3 you guys! The festival has been amazing so far and tonight's lineup is definitely going to be a showstopper! We get to see Garth Brooks AND Trisha Yearwood close out the festival. Don't forget to check out my interviews and backstage coverage from Day 1 and 2. I've gotten to talk to some amazing bands and artists like Walker Hayes and DJ Bad Ash! You can find more of my interviews here. For Day 3 I am going for a rock inspired look with some country style accents. I am loving this shirt by Sugar tees because it says Indio which is perfect since that's where I'm staying! It is also a muscle shirt which I love because it keeps me cool and gives off an edgy vibe. I paired it with high waisted jean shorts and this arrow jewelry from Kollectin! The shirt even has these berry accents which match my sunglasses. Rock on!


No comments:

Post a Comment