Monday, April 30, 2018

BTS at Stagecoach 2018: Watch My Interview with Rising Country Music Band Temecula Road

I have been catching up with all the hottest up and coming bands at Stagecoach this year to bring you the inside scoop on country music's rising stars. Check out my exclusive coverage with the Temecula Road band this weekend. They were named Disney's NextBigThing in 2016 and have been growing in popularity ever since. I got an inside look at their Stagecoach experience with a BTS interview in their trailer after they gave a preview performance at the H2O beauty pre-party at the Zenyara estate. Check out what they have to say about their upcoming performance at Stagecoach weekend in the video below!

I also got the chance to catch up with the band at the festival where they told me what was next for them and dished on their Stagecoach experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment