Friday, April 27, 2018

H2O Beauty Stagecoach Pre-Party at Zenyara







This morning I kicked off the first day of Stagecoach at the awesome H2O Beauty pre-party where tons of performers gave intimate shows and a sneak peak of what was to come later on during the festival. Several amazing brands also took part in the pre-festival celebration including...Fab Fit Fun, H2O Beauty, and more! It all took place at the stunning Zenyara resort where Gigi Hadid stayed for Coachella and where several other celebs have vacationed!


This place was absolutely gorgeous you guys! This little oasis in the desert is perfect for parties and even has a giant pool and private beach area! It was definitely hot but luckily H2O had us covered with their signature hydrating mist.


Staff came around spraying guests with the cooling mist all morning so we stayed photo ready for the entire party! It definitely made you feel like a star. They also had some amazing food for us to try including fresh fruit and avocado toast. I had a great time experiencing all the brands they had at the event and got my nails done for the festival later on! I also got my hair done at their braid bar which came out looking amazing.

I grabbed some sweet treats at the Chua Chocolate booth where they were giving out delicious chocolate candy. My favorite flavor was definitely the rasberry filling covered in sprinkles!


I loved my Survival Kit from FabFitFun also at the party! Go check out my video to see all the goodies included inside the kit here!

 After enjoying all the fun stops at the party I headed over to the stage for an up close look at the performances they had lined up. It was so cool to experience performances from bands like Temecula Road, Walker Hayes, Carley Pearce, Seth Ennis, Delta Rae, CB30, Ashley Campbell and Kelsea Ballerini up close hanging out on the beach! Check out my interview with Temecula Road in their trailor following their performance at this party here! 

I got to hear some great new music and loved all the fashion and beauty themed activities at this party plus I am loving my H2O Beauty giftbag! Their products are perfect for the desert because they are all about hydration. I can also see myself using a ton of this stuff anywhere though like their face cleanser and exfoliant. I tried it out and I love how refreshed it makes my face feel! You can definitely tell it is cleansing for sure. 
Check out the rest of my Stagecoach coverage for more on the bands, celebs, and styles coming soon in Hercampus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment