Thursday, April 26, 2018

My Stagecoach Style: Arrival Day

Today I am arriving in Indio California to pick up my tickets for Stagecoach country music festival. California's biggest country music event! I am so excited to be covering the event this year because something you might not know about me is I am a huge country fan! Follow along on my blog and social media for all the latest updates from the festival plus some amazing pre-parties I've been invited to! My festival looks this year are all from one of my favorite brands, Sugar tee shirts. Their looks are perfect for partying in the desert because their shirts are fitted while still being comfortable and each one has a cute saying that really shows off my personality! Today I am wearing this fun pink tank top from Sugar that says "Stay weird" paired with my favorite arrow necklace from Kollectin jewelry. I am wearing this look because I can't wait to see one of my favorite singers, Kacey Musgraves perform her hit song "Follow your arrow wherever it points" later on this weekend. I paired it with some simple jean shorts so I can easily head out to the pool as soon as I get checked in. It's going to be a hot one but that's not stopping me!

No comments:

Post a Comment