Friday, April 27, 2018

Watch: Lindsay Ell Performs at Stagecoach 2018, Plus She Shares Her Style Secrets!

If you read my article for Hercampus you know that Lindsay Ell is one of the up and coming country music singers to watch this year at Stagecoach! After giving an amazing performance this afternoon I quickly caught up with the singer about her on stage style while she made an appearance at the Toyota Giving Tent to share what music means to her!

Photo Credit: Everett Fitzpatrick 

The Toyota giving campaign partnered with the VH1 save the music foundation to raise money for music education around the country. Several artists participated in the event along with Lindsay throughout the weekend including Temecula Road, Ashley McBryde and many others! The tent also featured live music and dancing as well as fun giveaways. I got this engraved key necklace with the coordinates to my favorite vacation spot etched into the metal which I think will make a cool style statement! Check out my exclusive interview below! Don't forget to check back for my complete Hercampus style coverage of the festival up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment