Sunday, April 29, 2018

Boots On Stage x Chevy Stagecoach Pre-Party in the Desert


Today I headed over to the Chevy x Boots On Stage Pre-Party at an awesome estate in the desert. Before heading over to the second day of the festival I started off my day with a fun lakeside get together hosted by Chevy Trucks and Boots on Stage. The party was full of fun games and snacks as well as some great music on the stage getting everyone in a festival mood.


For truck fans there was the ultimate Chevy truck experience where guests could ride in their brand new 2018 Silverado and test out all the offroading features! A driver took guests on a daredevil ride across the desert that ended with a giant ramp the truck drove over. The whole experience looked like something out of a theme park! I enjoyed a lemonade under the cabanas they had set up while listening to the band and relaxing in the shade. Then I headed over to the lawn for games including a giant bowling set and cornhole beanbag toss.


There was also a special Levi's denim truck giving out custom Levi's Jean Vests that guests could have embroidered with their name or initials. I got mine with my signature SC initials and am so excited for my new statement piece! Throughout the afternoon several more celebrity guests continued to show up including Olivia Culpo and ... The party really got everyone in the Stagecoach mood with all their country themed activities down to even the smallest detail like these cute boot shaped drink cups!

I loved sitting by the scenic lake at this desert escape listening to the country classic by the Zach Brown Band "Toes in the Water Toes in the Sand"








 

1 comment: