Saturday, April 28, 2018

My Stagecoach Look Day 2

Hey Everyone and welcome to Stagecoach Day 2! Day 1 was so amazing I can't wait to see what the talented performers will have in store for us tonight! Don't forget to check out my exclusive interview with rising star Lindsay Ell who took the stage yesterday! The video is up on the blog here so check it out! Today, I'm wearing my favorite festival wear from Sugar t-shirts again going with this adorable summer number that says "we mermaid to be friends"! This shirt is great because it can be worn long or short. I chose to tie it up and paired it with my favorite pair of jean shorts from Free People. The lace on these shorts goes perfectly with the girly details on the shirt! I finished the look with some cowboy booties since it is Stagecoach and accessorized with these seaside themed Kollectin jewels. going with the mermaid theme, I chose this cute pearl ring and matching pearl and tassle necklace. Don't forget to shop my Kolelctin jewelry store for all the latest looks! When I wasn't at the festival I enjoyed living that mermaid life by the pool at my resort. It was a great way to cool off after a long hot day in the desert!

No comments:

Post a Comment