Sunday, April 29, 2018

Girls Brunch in Palm Springs at the Brand New AC3 Restaurant in Hotel Paseo



On the final day of Stagecoach I started off the morning with a nutritious and tasty brunch at the AC3 restaurant at the Hotel Paseo in Palm Springs. This chic modern spot has a great menu full of delicious options and luckily I got to try a ton of them because I got invited to a girls media brunch where I had a great time meeting so many successful women in the media industry. Many of them were also covering Stagecoach and some were just food and lifestyle writers who were covering the opening of the restaurant. I got some great tips from the photographer sitting next to me so I was able to capture these gorgeous photos of the brunch for you guys!


I decided to order a shrimp salad and yogurt parfait because they both sounded super healthy and I wanted something sweet to top off my meal. The shrimp salad was amazing and definitely something I'd recommend. It was so filling too! I loved the seasoning they used and the little pieces of grapefruit in the salad that added a tropical twist to the dish. The yogurt parfait was perfect for dessert and was filled with fresh fruit and granola. It also could've been a meal on its own really. I loved hanging out with the other bloggers and reporters in this restaurant. We had a great table with a view of the popular Palm Springs shopping street El Paseo. The decorations in the restaurant were minimalist but colorful with some desert vibes. Afterwards I had a great time exploring more of the hotel Paseo as well. This boutique hotel had so many cute decorations including retro pictures of celebs who loved vacationing in Palm Springs as well as a fun outdoor back patio. I love this cool Cali sign! Pretty soon it was time to rush off to the festival but I would definitely reccomend this restaurant for anyone looking for great service and high quality flavor! Don't forget to check out my Day 3 post to see what I wore to the last day of the festival and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment