Friday, April 27, 2018

My Stagecoach Look Day 1

Good Morning everybody! I am so excited to be heading to the first day of Stagecoach country music festival in Indio today! They have an amazing first day lineup to kick things off including up and coming singer Lindsay Ell, country cool girl Kelsea Ballerini, crowd favorite Jake Owen, and headline band Florida Georgia Line. I cant wait to rock out to some awesome music and do all the festival things! Check out my OOTD below! It's going to be a hot one so I'm going with shorts but keeping it country with my boots. I am loving my new festival wear by Sugar T-shirts, and today I'm feeling sassy in this fun "I speak French Fries" shirt from their collection. This shirt is perfect for the festival because it is flowy yet still has a shape and keeps me cool all day. I styled it with some jewelry from my favorite new jewelry app Kollectin! I went with this Fearless necklace because that's how I'm feeling in this awesome outfit! I wore this fun gold and turquoise bangle set because the Aztec patterns are perfect for some desert vibes and the colors compliment the rest of my look! Which band are you guys most looking forward to tonight?!

No comments:

Post a Comment